Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A little Little Rock

SHERIDAN (Ark.) -- Little Rock tuckered me out.

We hit the trolley tours first. The tour guide/trolley operator sounded like Family Guy's Bruce the Performance Artist (the mustachioed southerner). "Nooooo wayyyyyyyy!"

We cut the trolley tour short when we passed by Creegen's Irish Pub on the north side of Little Rock. After a few pints, we decided to wobble out of there and continue our Little Rock walk.


Can anyone tell me what the heck this is?

I don't have much else to say about Arkansas's capitol. The city is clean, quiet, and little. And I recommend Bosco's restaurant if you're ever in the area. You can get good food (they have great brick oven pizza) by the Arkansas River.

Tonight we'll hit up Hot Springs, Ark. Until then...


share on: facebook

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a penis in a vagina if you ask me, LOL. Is this a trick question?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that "modern art" in Arkansas? Kind of looks like play dough in life-sixed form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're both right. It's like a 3D Rorschach test.

    ReplyDelete