Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tennessee..Te-Te-Tennessee

KINGSPORT (Tenn.) -- We dedicated today to driving. We made it just over the border to Tennessee and decided to call it quits at the Kingsport Comfort Inn. I would have posted sooner, but I think Bill Slowsky set up the high-speed WiFi here.

Yesterday in D.C. we visited most of the monuments and memorials. I won't clog the blog with all the touristy pics, but I've uploaded them to my facebook profile if you want to take a gander (click on the facebook badge in the upper right corner of the blog).



I will show this from the FDR Memorial, however:


When I return to the job search in a couple weeks, this sounds like something badass I could say to prospective employers (in case they're on the fence about hiring me). I think it's especially poignant in this econonmy.

I'm going to cut this post short because we don't want to miss the Celtics in Game 7. We're going to "The Shack" (I think) down the street from the Comfort Inn. I'm sure we'll get acquainted with some laid back country folk (it feels good).

GO CELTS!! and God bless.

share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. Damn Katie and her friggin scarfs. Aren't ya'll taking the southern route? LOL. This is why I think she'll be back in Boston. No one can love scarfs so much and live in LA! LOL. :-)

    ReplyDelete